.our journey.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

.hubby to be, wanna sing this song on ur wedding day ? am sure ur wife would love it !!.

Be My Wife by Tangga


Be My Wife - Tangga

Damn
Why so hard to say
Secret feelings locked away
Heaven knows I’ve always felt so much for you

I’m not that romantic
Even worst seems sarcastic sometimes
And now it’s time i tell you this
What’s always been my only wish

Even though I’m not spider man or superman
I’ll be the one who current you
Night and day and trust me
I don’t need no spider web or laser eyes
Cause you’re giving me the strength to say
Share your life and be my wife

Ohh… Damn
Why so hard for me to say
Secret feelings locked away
Heaven knows I’ve always felt this much for you

I’m not that romantic
Even worst seems sarcastic sometimes
And now it’s time i tell you this
What’s always been my one and only wish

Even though I’m not spider man or superman
I’ll be the one who guide you
Night and day and trust me
I don't need no spider web or laser eyes
Cause you’re giving me the strength to say
Share your life and be my wife

Cant believe when i heard
It’s so beautiful
Felt in my soul
Please tell me that I’m not dreaming

Will you be my wife baby

No comments:

.W.

days hours minutes seconds ... until