no sooner looked but they loved;
no sooner loved but they sighed;
no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason;
no sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy;
and in these degrees have they made a pair of stairs to marriage"
1. Mini Pelamin - called, asked for their quotations and insyaAllah confirmed ill be hiring 'em ... and my mini merisik-engagement pelamin will be like this (with a lil' different in colours, flowers arrangements and furniture will be added) :- (cost : RM 700)
2. gifts aka hantaran -
from her :
- Fruits : a mixture of grapes, dragon fruits, apples, peaches, strawberries, blackberries and kiwis
- Solemnization attire : a set of white satin-silky clothes with silver-bluish sampin, a crystal-studded baju melayu button and songkok.
- An engagement cupcakes : Choffles perhaps ? :)
- Chocolates : Patchi? ... *thinking*
- Pot-pourries : a simple beige or pinkish pot-pourri set ...
- Pulut Kuning : a home-made by mom pulut kuning served with chicken rendang perhaps ?? hurmmmm ...
from him :
- Solemnization attire : a silver-embroidered french-lace with white-lining clothes with silver-plated brooch ...
- An engagement ring : will survey and purchase it with hubby dear soon ... *grins*
- Fruits : a mixture of fruits from hubby's side ..
3. Catering + khemah - will call and discuss with Abang Jai (my cousin) for Simfoni Catering's cater service ...
- white rice
- daging salai masak lemak cili api /fish head curry
- spicy deep-fried chicken / black pepper barbequed chicken
- tempe goreng
- roti jala served with chicken curry
- satay served with nutty-sauce, cucumber, onions and cubed-rice.
- fruit slices
- orange juice
(cost: RM8/pax + RM1000 for khemah)
4. Photog - maybe ill just hire my cuzzy for my merisik+booking day lah ... but for my "big" day, ill hire this photog !! lurve his artwork and his editing skills are superb !! :)
(cost: RM400 or less??)