.our journey.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

.D.I.Y : Pomander balls.

i love flowers, i always do ... especially when they're arranged nicely .. i dunno who created this Pomander Balls, but, am surely really love it ! extremely gorgeous and sweet ... since [maybe] ill be having few flower girls walking with me along the isle during my reception, im thinking of them holding the pomander balls ... hurmmmm ... seems like great to me !! owh, mana boleh saya dapat pomander balls yg cantik eh ??? any idea ?? or maybe ill just D.I.Y myself ... hurmmm ... owh, need it for room deco too ~ *think*

flower gurls with pomander balls ... nice !!

nice combination .. yellow + blue pomander ...
hang on guest chair ?? hurmmm ... untuk 900 chairs ?? owh, tidak ... *pengsan*


pomander with beads ... nice gak !
pomander D.I.Y .. senang je kot ... :D
aren't this sweetness?
so, saper nk tolong saya buat Pomander Balls ?
sila angkat tangan ...
*grins*
image signature

3 comments:

amfeaz said...

salam sassy...secara kebetulan bleh tersinggah kat your blog. reading thru this entry, looks like you're searching for pomander balls for your wedding. actually, i baru je siapkan 100 pomander balls for my customer (for her BIG day too :)). feel free to visit my blog at http://amfeaz.blogspot.com to view the pomanders. if you're interested, we can discuss further about it.

anyway, good luck for the preparation for your BIG day, may Allah ease the journey :)

-ernie-

Anonymous said...

I be enduring be familiar with a scarcely any of the articles on your website trendy, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap stage file and last will and testament be checking back soon. Divert contain into public notice my site as ok and vindicate me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I have interpret a few of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites web period list and resolve be checking stand behind soon. Cheer report register out my orientation as approvingly and leave to me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.

.W.

days hours minutes seconds ... until