.our journey.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

.My finest antique crystal Holds this treasured display, The roses and the dandelions Make a lovely wedding bouquet.

and so it has been decided ... since the make-up artist and bridal-house will charge me extra rm200++ for just one bouquet, i come to one decision : DIY my own bouquet ... *sigh* yerp, another DIY thingey for me besides the pomander balls ... duhhh ~ owh well, i am more than happy to do these artsie thingey, rather than to spend more on things that will be thrown away at the end ... should be much much more cheaper right ??? and yerp, am saving up for our honeymoon + holidaysssssss ... *grins* ill be having four ceremonies which a bouquet of flowers each is assentials for me to hold ... there will be [insyaAllah] Solemnization ceremony, my reception, his reception in kampung and his private reception for KL ... ive oredy picked and decided designs for bouquets via internet and here're what ill be opt for my bouquets ~

for solemnization ceremony ....

its gonna be a WHITE+SILVER theme with a lil' bluish la kot :P ... fell in love with Calla Lily's ever since i laid my eyes on 'em and yes, i definitely gonna have 'em for my solemnization's bouquet ! owh, sweet ~

for my side's reception ....

for my NAVY BLUE + GOLD reception, i chose roses with small flowers ... and my bouquet should be more to yellowish instead of bluish since i my dress is oredy in NAVY BLUE ... so i guess it will compliment my dress well, InsyaAllah ...
white + blue ? hurmmm ... yellow roses perhaps ?


for his first reception ....

this kampung environment reception will be in DUSTY PINK+GOLD theme and it will be one simple ceremony with lotsa lotsa lotsa peeps around ... yerp, simple but meriah ! owh my, owh my ... *nervous* ... since his family will be all in gold, we've decided to have dusty pink mixed with gold as our baju ... hopefully it will as nice as ive imagined tho ... *smile* and for his reception, i chose .... [whaddaya think abour orchids ?? nice??]
light colors roses withpink orchids ...
owh i love this light pink orchids mix with pink roses ...
or maybe this all dusty pink bouquet ?? hurmmmm ~

for his second reception .....

as for his second reception, it will one close and private ceremony ... only for those close ones and families ... and insyaAllah will be at Abah's new house with a lil' & simple decorations and majlis tahlil doa kesyukuran ... since my dress will be in GREY+GOLD, i think i wanna go for Gardenia or Orchid flower ... yerp, i want it white ~ ok tak eyh ?? or perhaps, ill add up few colors with small flowers just to make it un-color-less ... :) well, i love 'em both lah ...
the Gardenia bouquet ... look at that bling-bling ! nice huh ?? ~
dontcha think this is one sweet Orchid bouquet ... ? well, yerp for me ~

and so thats it .. my soon-to-be bouquets ...
waddaya think ??

image signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I contemplate the collection should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I over nice post. Specially the designation attracted me to read the sound story.

.W.

days hours minutes seconds ... until