.our journey.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

.We’ll meet beyond the shore We’ll kiss just as before, And never again I’ll go sailing.


Somewhere beyond the sea
He’s watching for me
If I could fly like birds on high

Then straight to his arms
I’d go sailing
It’s far beyond a star,
it’s near beyond the moon
I know
beyond a doubt
My heart will lead me there soon
We’ll meet beyond the shore

We’ll kiss just as before

Happy we’ll be beyond the sea
And never again I’ll go sailing
Some sailing
....

... i am now unable to update any blog due to my duty out in the sea for few weeks ...
~ till i write again~

*sigh*
image signature

2 comments:

.:ANN512:. said...

hye dear..bloghoppin'..btw exchange link jom..hehe :)
take care dear..

SaSsYAnGeL said...

hallo ~ exchange link ?? means ?? sure sure .. boleh ....
take care sweety ~

.W.

days hours minutes seconds ... until