.our journey.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

.Love is not getting, but giving; It is goodness and honor, and peace and pure living.

 
Alhamdulillah ... my Mr Fiance's wedding ring at last dah siap after a month of waiting anxiously ...
with perfect two diamonds studded on the ring and the perfect cutting, am sure Mr Fiance will love it !! owh and not forgetting the engraving inside the ring ... perfectly & neatly engraved ... thanks Habib Jewels ... thanks for making my Mr Fiance's dream of his perfect wedding ring come true ... ~   

S <3 F 7.5.2010

*still, i am wondering how my wedding ring's gonna be??*
-any hint Mr Fiance?? :P

"The fitting of this ring with its unending circle,
symbolises my everlasting love for you.
The placing of this ring on your finger,
is the fulfillment of my dreams,
to have you as my friend,
my love, my husband,
to live as one forever."
image signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bulan 4~ :P * thats all i can say~ bee pun blum tgk. :(

SaSsYAnGeL said...

alaaahhhh ... i am soooooooo cant wait lah ~ :(

SaSsYAnGeL said...

can i have a sneak peak ?? :P

Anonymous said...

kat shop la syg~ but ill try~ *amin

.W.

days hours minutes seconds ... until