.our journey.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

.Shes been dreaming 'bout her wedding dress since she was a little girl.. and now, her dreams came true.


  
Alhamdulillah ~

our first fitting for our new theme color dress after the first one with diff theme color need to be change  was a happy one ... i must admit that i love 'em dress a lot [Mr Fiance pun sangat suka... its his fav colour anyways ..] feels like a love at first sight ... terkedu tengok baju sendiri , boleh ?? ... it fits nicely and thats important ~ :P   thanks a millions to Tinur Sunandar and Ahmad Fairus  from RUMAH KEBAYA MALAYSIA for my coming reception's dress !!! the detailing, the heavy beadings, the colours are nicely bleanded, the designs, the flow of the dress, the cuttings ... i love 'em all !! our first fitting was a success and i just cant wait to wear my gorgeous dress during the reception ... *grins*
 
  *sneak peak me in my dress*
i love the back of my dress ~ just what ive wanted ... :)

and this is my "Hang Tuah" with his attire for my reception ... nicely done ... the matching colours, the matching heavy beadings, the cuttings ... nampak my Mr Fiance even more slimmer kan ??... *grins*


Thanks Tinur & Fairus !
awesome job guys ~! 


".... And you hold me in your arms
And all that I can feel
Is my future in your hands
And all that I can see
Is how long ever after is
It's all that I can do
To be with you, just to be with you ..."
image signature

No comments:

.W.

days hours minutes seconds ... until