.our journey.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

.“Desire looks clear from the eyes of a lovely bride: power as strong as the founded world”

after months of waiting and few fitting sessions, at last .... my nikah dress is ready to be worn during my solemnization day .... [insyaAllah] ... with a matching off-white satin silk with my Mr F's baju melayu, my dress were perfectly done with laces, silver sequins and pearly beads ...wahhhh !! just what ive always wanted ... looks like Kak Dilla really know what i want .. yeay ~ so, hijab checked ! big silver brooch checked!! veil pun checked !! bought a simple lovely net full of beads from Jalan TAR few days before .. really really cheap ! and just perfect for my solemnization dress ... yeay ~

Thanks Kak Dilla from Salikin Sidek ...
see u at my wedding day yah ~! 
*happy*
image signature

2 comments:

miss sitiraihana said...

hey babe..nice baju..

SaSsYAnGeL said...

hey sweety ~
thanks ... :)

.W.

days hours minutes seconds ... until