.our journey.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

.to be your bridesmaid and be a part of this moment.


was a bit shocked and down today when my "to-be-bridesmaid" told me that she just have to cancel to be my bridesmaid this May .... the reason ? hurmmmm ... lotsa reasons ... i dun mind but i was a bit frustrated that she told me a lil' last minute and its kindda hard for me to find replacement at this last minute as people need to find dress or tempah baju to be a bridesmaid ... within this 10 days, manader tailor boleh siapkan baju that fast ! *sigh* ~ sedeyh ...

i was having a headache thinking about it, until few names popped out of my mind ... then i discussed with Mr F about it and he said it would be great if this one particular person be my bridesmaid ... and for his bestman, he suggested my friend but turned out to be negative , so he suggested his cousin for his bestman ... ok, bestman , settled ... then he called this one particular person's mum, asking about it ... viola ! apparently it turned out she's really really delighted to be my bridesmaid ... *smile* Alhamdulillah .... all my worries ends ! so yeah, tak payah fikir dah .... InsyaAllah ill be helping 'em to find her dress/kebaya when they're in Malaysia next week .... :)


 my soon-to-be bridesmaid ...
Miss Suzana Palmer
Thanks Nana ~
u really make my day 
*hugs & kisses*


p/s: pray & hoping for a smooth wedding preparations ...  
no hiccups please ~ *amin*

"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years. That is what makes a marriage last."-- Simone Signoret
image signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shahida omran...

SaSsYAnGeL said...

yesss ... hello .. who's this ?

.W.

days hours minutes seconds ... until