.our journey.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

.Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into.

only one day left for me before i become a WIFE and thank God preparations has been good since day one ... there're few hiccups along the way but Alhamdullilah, everything were sorted out just fine ... and as for last night, ive arranged my hantaran and what a relief mom & dad were satisfied with what ive did ... *pat myself* ... dad were all smiling and mom said its really nice ... sweet and simple ... and for that i just cant wait to add-up fresh flowers to my hantaran tomorrow ... yerp, tomorrow morning ill be out early to get my roses, lillies, baby breaths that ive ordered ... fuh ... it was such a great-satisfying feeling when u do everything yourself and people were all amazed with what u did ... kan ?? especially when ure organizing ur wedding urself ... *smile*
i love the colour of this hantaran and InsyaAllah, ill make 'em as my reference for my fresh flowers arrangements ... yerp, my side hantaran will be in blue+silver, whilst his side will be in purple+silver ...  

*happy*

*Ya Allah, permudahankanlah segala urusan ....*
*Amin*
image signature

No comments:

.W.

days hours minutes seconds ... until