.our journey.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

.I will be the gladdest thing Under the sun! I will touch a hundred flowers And not pick one.

one of my lovely and cute flower girls, Nasya, trying out her new cdress with small blue flowers [sewed by yours truly] .... sangat comel budak ni ... she's so excited to be my flower girls and all ready to do her duty ... Aunty Shieda loves u much lil' Nasya ... 

cant wait to see her walking infront of me, holding a bucket of rose petals ... !~

Others whom will be walking the isle are:

Suzanna - main bride's maid
Firdany - brides maid
Fadzlinna - bride's maid
NurFadzlina - brides maid
Nawal - flower gurl
Umar - bubble boy
Farhan - bubble boy

Thanks semua ~
image signature

No comments:

.W.

days hours minutes seconds ... until