.our journey.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

.walk with me, i shall fly with u.

, SELLINGwedding shoe ....

 this pair was gorgeous despite the size was a lil' bigger than my size, i still walked gracefully in it (thanks for the shoe paddings!) ... thank God ive found 'em for my wedding as it took me months just to find the perfect pair for my wedding .. yeah, at first i want a white pair but after few changes, we decided to have black wedding shoes to match our gold-navy wedding dress ... a real swarovski studded in round with black satin fan-pleat in four inch heels ...  fuhhhh ~ so, viola !
 *i love me shoe*
**now im thinking of selling it to other bride, any takers?*

image signature

No comments:

.W.

days hours minutes seconds ... until