.our journey.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

.... Alhamdulillah ....


it has been one year we're married and one year living together ... holding the title of "wife" aren't easy as i tot i would be .... not the same as the title "fiance" or "gurlfriend" ... yerp .. and i am soooo proud ive gone through every single day as a wife with a warm and loving heart towards my husband ... yes, the guy ive known from our high school days ... (^_^) ive survived every test and every challenge being a wife ... and from here, i just cant wait for our next challenge, being a parents ... insyaAllah ... *Amin*



HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY DEAREST HUSBAND!
.... LOVE U ALWAYS AND FOREVER ABEE ....


being with you is like breathing in a cool breezing air ...
and Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for giving me such a precious gift that i treasure most ...
~YOU ~
How true my feelings were I found out to be The best thing in my life Was when you married me ... Thank you my loving Husband, For the years we share I know one thing for sure We make a wonderful pair ....Hoping that the love we shared years ago Is still as strong today as it was then Bringing us much joy , love and happiness To celebrate again. Happy Anniversary ...!
" Each year of marriage is very special and unique.
And the soul sings anthems of love. "

note: tot of writing something, maybe a speech to my husband, in this post but am afraid i might cry and it will not stop ! sorry ~

image signature

No comments:

.W.

days hours minutes seconds ... until